Patients who need precision fat reduction or skin contraction now have a solution that can be done under local anaesthesia in an office setting, in less than 20 minutes, without excisional surgery.
AccuTite is the smallest minimally invasive radiofrequency contraction device to address hard to reach areas of the face and body, without large surgical scars. It delivers precision heating to small and delicate areas of the face and body, with the science and safety recognized with the Radiofrequency Assisted Lipolysis (RFAL) family of technologies.
What Does AccuTite Treat?
AccuTite effectively treats smaller problem areas on the face and the body. Areas of the face that can be treated include:
- Brows. Sagging brows can obscure your beautiful eyes. Not only do they age you, but they can cause you to look angry when you’re not.
- Periorbital area. This the eye area, both upper and lower lids, including the areas around them. It’s one of the first regions to show signs of aging.
- Nasolabial folds. More commonly known as “laugh lines,” the nasolabial folds are the lines that appear from each side of your nose down to each side of your mouth.
- Lower face. This refers to the lower third of your face. One common problem area here is marionette lines, or the lines that appear at the corners of your mouth and run down your chin.
- Neck. As the skin on the neck begins to sag, you can start to appear older than you really are.
Areas of the body that can be effectively treated by AccuTite include:
- Axilla bra fat. This is also called armpit fat, which can be emphasized when wearing a bra.
- Upper arms. The upper arm is a common problem area for both women and men. It’s the region going from the armpit to the elbow.
- Even the hands can begin to betray age. As the skin loses elasticity, the backs of the hands can become wrinkly.
- This is your belly area. Even the smallest areas of loose skin can keep you from wearing the clothes you want.
- The thigh area, or upper parts of your legs, can develop sagging skin. While exercise can help some, there are some small areas, including some parts of the inner thighs, that just don’t respond.
- Your knees take a lot of stress, and the skin is constantly stretching. As you get older, the skin loses its ability to bounce back, which leads to sagging. Loose skin on the knees can age you, and keep you from wearing shorts.
On the day of your treatment, you are first given a local anaesthetic. The cannula, or probe, is inserted under the skin at the treatment area and the electrode is placed on the surface of your skin. RF energy flows from the cannula to the electrode, liquefying fat cells and tightening your skin. The procedure itself takes anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour. Expect to see us for a follow up appointment.
You can expect to see tighter, smoother skin in up to 6 months.
AccuTite at a Glance